[Advaita-l] What we could learn from Mythology

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Feb 20 07:05:42 EST 2018

praNAms
Hare Krishna

I don’t have facility to read the link that is the reason why I added ‘IF it has been dealt with by some ISKCON prabhu’ ☺ Anyway, if it is from the other desk that is also fine  and good.  I just mentioned ISKCON because I know how passionately and dogmatically  they defend every act of krishna,  who always sits atop of all deva-devata-s including vishNu ☺

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar

I think you should not comment without reading! [If you had opened the link, you would have known that it is not written by ISKCON people!]