[Advaita-l] श्रीशारदा सहस्रनामस्तोत्रम् (of Kashmir)

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Sat Jan 6 07:00:32 EST 2018

Dear Mr. Sri Ram Sapta sati,                                                                                                     Since you wrote once that there is some fire brokened or sombody has thrown some thing (it is the gupta gupta tara, sampradaya yogini vidya) and commented on a Pseudo advaitan which makes me to reply this thread. You may not know the actual reality & powers of a SriGuru and you can never know. Only your SriGuru(If you have) can tel the Truth to you.

I simply explain in telugu to you that " Hridayam Dravinchina na nadhudu munduku velli venkaku vachhinade kani, na nadhunaku, aa vuddesyam ledu". Adi Bhavagavat Nirnayam

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THE FACT THAT what ever you have written in this thread is all came from 'Kashmiri Shivatism'.
Please don't reply this mail
 Dr. M.Kameswara RaoSenior Scientist, P&T Division,Defence Research & Development Establishment, Ministry of Defence, Govt of IndiaJhansi Road, Gwalior-474002,IndiaPh 91-(0)751-2390368(0) Imp Note:The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments if any.