[Advaita-l] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} A new book: Brahmasutra bhashyam - Chatussuutrii

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 20:25:53 EST 2018

On 27 Jan 2018 06:39, "ललितालालितः" <lalitaalaalitah at gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for sharing information.
I had seen manuscript of sub commentary work in at least 2 libraries. I
didn't check the extent though.
I hope it will be published to extent of availability.

I am not aware of the extent of the sub commentary. However in the foreword
to the book HH says that this sub commentary was published some ninety
years ago but had a lot of errors. The present publication is without those
errors.

Regards
vs

On Fri 26 Jan, 2018, 11:37 PM V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l, <

> From: V Subrahmanian <v.subrahmanian at gmail.com>
> Date: Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 11:36 PM
> Subject: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} A new book: Brahmasutra bhashyam -
> Chatussuutrii
> To: BHARATIYA VIDVAT <bvparishat at googlegroups.com>
>

> A new book: Brahmasutra bhashyam - Chatussuutrii
>
> A new book titled: 'ब्रह्मसूत्रशांकरभाश्यम् (चतुःसूत्री)
> पूर्णानन्दीयव्याख्यासहितया भाष्यरत्नप्रभया समन्वितम्' was released last
> year during the Maha Ganapati Vakyartha Sadas at Sringeri. It is a
> publication of the Sri Shankara Advaita Shodha Kendram of the Sringeri
> Sharada Peetham.
>
> The book is in hard-bound, p.240+  Price: Rs.100. Available at the Peetham
> book house at Sringeri and also from Vidya Bharati Press, Shankara MaTha
> Road, Bangalore 560004. Contact Sri K.Srinivasan at  srinivasan.rbi@
> gmail.com
>
> regards
> subrahmanian.v