[Chaturamnaya] A Dialogue on Dharma - 2

S Jayanarayanan sjayana at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 11:28:44 CST 2013

Thanks for pointing it out.

I try to limit the length of the post when it comes to my writings. In this particular case, since it was a conversation with the Acharya that I posted verbatim, I let it go a bit longer.

>What may help members if perspectives from other members on these discussions; rather than trying to read through these long discussions.
>
>IMO - What really matters is practicing the accepted responsibilities by an individual "Here and Now". Old discussions do give us a clue that needs to be extrapolated and applied to the present society.
>

>Just a thought for you to consider.

The main reason for reading dialogues like these is because it helps us understand the views of the traditional Acharyas.

Regarding the practice of Vedic Dharma, I feel that "a little bit of practice goes a long way", in the spirit of the Gita 3.35: Performing one's Dharma imperfectly is better than performing another's Dharma perfectly.

>Thanks,
>

>Dr Yadu

Regards,
Kartik