[Advaita-l] Query about Kilak Stotram

Vartaman d0153030 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 19:27:58 CDT 2005

Namaskar

I do worship daily and also do path of Durga Saptashati. Well no body told me to do so. I have read about Durga Saptashati and then i myself have started reading that especially on Navratris. I do read Devi Kavach daily.

I want to learn about the Kilak Stotram. I am reading the Hindi version of the Durga Saptashati, Devi Kavach and Kilak Storam. I cam eto know that we have to learn a lot of thing prior to read Kilak Stotram. I do want to know what are those things that one should know and before reading Kilak Stotram.

What is Kilak Stotram? Do any body have sanskrit version of that.

Sandeep