[Advaita-l] Voice of Sankara - English and Sanskrit

GOPALAKRISHNA Sankaran SGopalak at covansys.com
Wed Feb 6 23:24:44 CST 2008

Pranams,
Can any one help me how to subscribe "Voice of Sankara" magazine from Chennai.
Please provide me the details, if any one knows from this forum.

Ram Ram.
Gopal

Confidentiality Statement:

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that you are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return email.