Spiritual Erudition

Harry Fleenor hfleenor at BEACHNET.GEN.CA.US
Mon Aug 19 21:02:35 CDT 1996

M Suresh wrote:

>  However he studied the
>  texts of Shankara AFTER realization. So I do not agree that the works
>  of great people are only to be studied in the initial stages and to
>  be abandoned later. Both scholarship and practice have their parts to
>  play in the removal of ignorance which makes us forget the ever present
>  self.

Do you think that at this point Ramana needed to study? He was doing so
out of compassion for the needs of seekers which were flooding him with
questions. Many thanks to the sage of Arunachala! OM, OM, OM!

Thanks
hfleenor at beachnet.gen.ca.us (Harry Fleenor)

OM
Knowing, Being and Joyously Reveling,in our own True Nature!