Dispassion

egodust egodust at DIGITAL.NET
Thu Jun 6 22:35:12 CDT 1996

e.j. wrote:
> At 06:43 PM 6/6/96 GMT, egodust wrote:
> >
> >                   Beyond Relativity
> >
> >                   Whether one favors cranking the Wheel
> >                   on the side of Darkness over Light
> >                   isn't really the issue.
> >                   The fact is that the Wheel is
> >                   still being cranked.
> >
> >                   The real issue is
> >                   how attached we are
> >                   to cranking the Wheel.
> >
>    " I alone am nothing the Father cranketh the wheel "
> in Him
> love
> e.j.

Undoubtedly.  The grandiose delusion is thinking we have a choice at *any*
point in time.  Before mukthi (Liberation), the jiva (soul) is conditioned
due to ignorance = no real free will; after mukthi, the jiva is the perfect
instument of isvara = confirmed absence of free will or choice (in fact,
confirmed freedom FROM choice = paranirvana {the flame [of ego-Mind] blown
out permanently}).

Incidentally, Bhagavan RM says that mukthi delivers the jiva beyond even the
realm of free-will *or* fate (choice or karma).  Neither is a philosophical
consideration = paraparanirvana.

Prashaanthi.