What is Real? Everything

egodust egodust at DIGITAL.NET
Fri Jun 21 18:07:29 CDT 1996

Ian wrote:

> The only illusion is that of the separation of I and "not-I," it therefore
> follows that I = (I + ~I), thus I am all. It is the essence of simplicity
> and -- due to the mechanics of relational identity -- of logic.
> Lo and behold, the absolute truth is logical !

Is the experience of samadhi itself logical?  One may (or may not!) use
logic to induce samadhi, but within its *primal current* is logic being
ACTIVELY utilized in order to maintain it?

This is what I've been trying to say all along.  Not that logic isn't
a valid approach *en route* to Liberation.  (Also, the application of
illogic is an equally valid approach {vide: zen}).  Remember, the whole
point is diffusing the tyranny of the Mind that otherwise obsesses on
putting a distracting spin on the natural state of satchidananda.

Namaste.