Seeking info?

K. Sadananda sada at ANVIL.NRL.NAVY.MIL
Fri Jun 28 13:30:58 CDT 1996

A question to Advaitic friends.

I was looking over recently "Sarva Geetaasaara" by H. H. Swami Sivananda - He
presents an abridged version of some of the geetas - Included are two Rama
geetas - Ramageeta I is from Adyaatma Raamaayana involving teaching By Raama to
Lakshmana,  which I am familier; and the second, Ramageeta II - is a teaching by
Raama to Hanuman - It is apparently from Tatwa Sarayana - I have never  heard of
this book.  I was stuck by the quated slokas and I want to study the whole text,
and unfortunately I cannot find any reference to this Tatwa saarayana. Any body
heard about this or knows where I can get a copy of this.  Appreciate the info.
Thanks

Hari Om!
Sadananda