You Are Not an Experience

sadananda sada at ANVIL.NRL.NAVY.MIL
Mon Nov 11 12:52:06 CST 1996

Aikya - Hari Om! Pranaams!

I am getting some Junk attached to your mails for some reason.  Having a
problem with all your mails.  Some attachement that is not getting
traslated and throwing of the mail program.  Could check that and discard
that part - I am not sure If I am only the one that is facing this.

Regards,
Sadananda

>Namaste MitraaNi,
>
>Sukhi bhava!
>
>Here is the text used back in 1984 from a poster announcing classes:
>
>"YOU ARE NOT AN EXPERIENCE.  This means that there is no experience you
>could have which could improve the truth about yourself expressed in the
>upanishads.  There is no experience, even ecstatic religious experience,
>which could make you more truly limitless than you are right now in spite
>of your experiences.
>
>YOU ARE NOT AN EXPERIENCE, nor the result of an experience.  This means
>that there is no action you can take, no lifestyle you can adopt, which
>will make you more yourself.  Nor is there any action you could o which can
>cancel out the truth about yourself and make everybody else be limitless
>excluding you.  There is no mortal sin here.
>
>YOU ARE UNIQUE. YOU ARE THE GOAL EVERYONE SEEKS.  To find out how this
>could be true is to fulfill the purpose of human life.
>
>Aikya Param, 1984"
>

>M*P`!0$MA;FLI0!)@("O2< " !9!LK'9L`%!18'4%`&U14O\!D `@4>(+@ $`
>M`C !P5%1/Q! #G ``%%@#- !D" N_Q&"44 at G@%("+5!$$%)_4X]]5)\S45$%
>M at 58_5T]87VRZ-%%1;%7_6K];Q2E4S(\.`%F?7G];M&(@* *1_U^?49,U0%U/
>M8@]C'V0O4<#_/!!E<E)/9M]G[U3,'W!E?^]J_VP/;1]1P#EI[V]_<(_?<94*
>M^0,P*:\K,6$`P"C@#2S at 32R@+:!A3FDLIPJ%"H4T`&MH#9!B$$!X=F$A>8P[
>M4%#Q! `@SG0I0'QP*P$@=3EQ>K#=`-!K?$ #H"=@.$!P`U)R(%P0<&]XL07
>M`'!NZ0A@;F,X`2!1H#E@$' L<SIYC#_P9 )@<74C3W LX%E/51$04D4)![!/
>M5!$03B!%6 !015))14Y#1?PN(#.P>I $( > !B)\@*\TH'QR?"1_," K`' &
>M<?,)\$XP('D(8'^P"&"!,/8@>M$LX'=ZD! PAC4'<,T0T&\LT7R#<G5\@'YP
>MSP;@B)"%\A!A;&:%0A)@[W_QAY$#H'R"=0JP`P`WPNYS at V.$OX7!+(5 +- #
>MH&<%D'-Q++!C(!)@4"!GOFD(8 0 at C&J&^@# :X7DKP1 at 4/&(<4'P(% @;2R@
>M?RD1A",#H(8""L LX 409_YH!4!_, ?@=P%%D"R at +.#^;XF at B3*%28M@>8R!
>MWX+F_XT`?S %P'R"B?$M0I0!`Y'_A5B#;X1\`- LL (@A?0#D?\!D)! E[*1
>M44R *..<%RQP[F\%,(]&`_!L`R"0+(DV_YG!*U%\15#Q`'"10)NZAE/_A3"&
>M]0.1G&%., , at B/*(/Z^)1@!PD 4ZXGD&X&210'N)@#LA8BS at D6@K`%&@=?\W
>M\H7RBWV0L0&0`R `D .@!U#2E3^61%5.25%5$X-1EB942): 1T]!6DR"L%:"
>M\)8 at 3I: 4_!%14M3F<*%,$X0IC']B/)HDT%\@'Q1AD2GH:31OWPTKT$M0$X0
>MGT%\@G (<'-^H9/C:'4#@ITRJRU!V&EK>5P0+8)MC0!]XB,`$(%'('T`MK `