JIVA-MAN

Thu Nov 14 17:22:20 CST 1996

On Thu, 14 Nov 1996, Ken Stuart wrote:

> A person who is truly realized creates no karma.
>
> Karma is only created by performing an action with the attitude that
> one is performing the action  :-)   IE that one is this limited
> individual.
>
> Since a realized person is one who no longer thinks that they are this
> limited individual, then they also create no karma.

Same question for you.  If this person who no longer thinks they are an
limited individual is a soldier who goes back to his unit and resumes
shooting people, are you telling me he is performing no karma and there is
no consequence?  Try explaining that to the people who get shot!

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas [jaldhar at braincells.com]  I will choose.-_|\ free will
Consolidated Braincells Inc.                          /     \