CELIBACY

Chelluri Nageswar Rao Chelluri at AOL.COM
Sat Nov 23 07:24:49 CST 1996

>.

                                            Matrenamah
Sri Joshi says "We see saints as Celebates. Do they want to be? Its a natural
Phenomena".
Nobody ever asked a saint why they are celebate.  Instead of second guessing
and interpreting to justify our point of view.  We should get the answer
straight from the saint.    Well I asked a living saint and she said she
wanted to be celibate by choice.That is essential in spiritual path.

Regards
                                                                     Nagy