BLINDFAITH

Mon Nov 25 13:28:43 CST 1996

> From: Chelluri Nageswar Rao <Chelluri at AOL.COM>

> In 1986 I started Saptasati with the blind faith that it will take me to
the
> source.

In my opinion what you're doing is not blind faith.  You had a purpose for
what you were doing (as expressed in the samkalpa of the homas you are
doing) and you were able to explain it when questioned.  Faith in the
results is no more "blind" than my faith that when I click on send, this
mail will get sent.

Btw, is this course of 18 homas, a custom of the South?  In Gujarat, we
believe there are 51 Shakti Pithas.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas [jaldhar at braincells.com]   And the men .-_|\ who hold
Consolidated Braincells Inc.                          /     \