Sat

egodust egodust at DIGITAL.NET
Sat Sep 14 22:09:33 CDT 1996

> At 09:35 PM 9/14/96 -0400, you wrote:
> >                                          Om namo Bhagavati
> >Sadasivasamarhambham!
> >
> >Namste!
> >
> >Can you please tell me what is illusion and what is reality the way you
> >undersatnd it.
> >
> >Regards
> >

> Rao
> >

>  Reality is  "what persists."
>
>  If it changes, alters, modifies, evolves, transforms, mutates, unfolds or
> unravels, it's NOT real.
>
>                                            With Blessings,
>                                                   Chuck Hillig

Concur.  That which is real, persists.  The space-time continuum can be
regarded as a fragmentation of reality insofar as it represents a modification
of the Absolute Attributeless.  The simplest barometer is undoubtedly the
factor of change as it applies to what is witnessable: [incredibly] that
envelops Everything [conceivable].  (Note: the key word here is 'conceivable'--
which alludes to the ongoing mental Play of Phenomena...this is a strong hint
in the direction of the significance of the blown out root 'I'-thought {viz.
nirvana}--which is ALREADY the natural substratum of What IS.  Again only the
Veil of Avidya needs be lifted.  Nothing *new* to acquire!)

namaste.