Osho and indulging desires

Martin Gifford marting at NSWCC.ORG.AU
Tue Aug 19 03:04:43 CDT 1997

Hi Dennis!

At 08:22 PM 18/08/97 +0100, you wrote:

>I don't think he is saying anything different from what you are, is he
>Ramakrishnan? Nor is he saying anything at odds with advaita is he, Jaldhar?
>The only thing is, he is making use of an attention catching and
>illustrative story to get the point across; far more entertaining that the
>dry facts of the sruti or the straight scholarly approach. Personally, I am
>all in favour of this.

..........Right on! Rajneesh was the joker in the pack. He sure did some
living and accelerated many on the path. And he brought many to the path. I
spent time at his ashram and got through 10 years of karma in 6 months. He
is like a canvas and you can project any picture you like onto him.

Regards,

Martin.