The three states

Chandran, Nanda (NBC) Nanda.Chandran at NBC.COM
Mon Dec 15 12:42:07 CST 1997

>If the criterion for "importance" is an absence of maya than sushupti is
>more important because there is less experience of maya than in other
>states.

You express it clearly!

> However there is a lack of awareness in deep sleep so if _that_ is the
>criterion than it is the least important state.

But doesn't the lack of awareness signify the underlying, subtle soul
within, which we're not in contact with?

        Because e-mail can be altered electronically,
        the integrity of this communication cannot be guaranteed.