Ramana Maharshi

Swami Vishvarupananda omkar at GIASDL01.VSNL.NET.IN
Thu Feb 13 02:19:32 CST 1997

Yesterday I posted a message concerning Tattvaloka honoring the centenary of Ramana's coming to Arunachala. I would like to add here, that in one article H.H. Nrisimha Bharati Swami is cited telling a stunned student of his:
"We study scriptures and commentaries on them. They no doubt clarify one's understanding and help one spiritually; but they are only secondary. The main thing is one's spiritual ripeness. One who is already spiritually evolved need not go through the scriptures and commentaries on them. Such a one gets illumined in a flash without these aids. The Bala Yogi of Tiruvannamalai is an instance here."

Om
Vishvarupananda