Agony of the soul (?) etc

MADHAVA KUMAR TURUMELLA madhava at EMIRATES.NET.AE
Tue Jan 7 08:49:20 CST 1997

At 06:02 PM 1/7/97 +0530, you wrote:

>We become what we think, whether in love or in hate.
>Therefore one argument is, that by becoming Vishnu's enemies
>and developing an all consuming hatred towards Him, Jaya and Vijaya
>actually became obsessed by the thought of Him.

This reminds me Ramayana.   There, Maricha, being very much affraid of Srirama,
explains his mental situation to Ravana.

"vRUkshE vRUkshEca paSyAmi ceera kRUshNAginaMbaraM"

He says "I am terrified, I can see Srirama in each and every tree"

It is very much true.  When we are afraid of someone; or of some situation
we inevitably think of
it again and again.

Regards
Madhava