fear

Gummuluru Murthy gmurthy at MORGAN.UCS.MUN.CA
Mon Jan 13 09:53:44 CST 1997

 Nageswara Rao, one of our list members, still has his home computer
under repair. He wants me to express thanks to the Group on his behalf for
answers to his previous question. He wants me further to put the following
question to the Group.

                  KRUPATO NASTI DURBHIKSHAM
                  JAPATO NASTI DURLABHAM

     NAMASTE!

     I am wondering for quite sometime WHY FEAR IS ENCOUNTERED FIRST
     IN ADVAITA ANUBHUTI.  Appreciate if anybody can shed some light.

     Regards                                              Nagy