Still Confusion regarding

Rushikesh K. Joshi rushi at BRONTO.IITM.ERNET.IN
Wed Jan 29 21:43:02 CST 1997

> Cameron Reilly wrote:

> You miss my point. My question was designed to help you understand that
> Observer A, Observer B and the pot are all mental constructs.

Whose mental constructs are they ? A's ? B's ?
Or of someone else ?

> It is incorrect to assume that your observation of the world is the same as
> anybody elses.

Are we trying to prove that everybody's observation of the world
is different, and hence it is not as what it appears ?

Are we talking about the reality of the world, (the experienced)
or the reality of the appearance of the world ? (the experience)

- joshi