New member: Intro

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram aum at UNIX.TAMU.EDU
Fri Jun 6 10:20:16 CDT 1997

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 00:43:24 -0400 (EDT)
From: Raju100 at aol.com
To: aum at unix.tamu.edu
Subject: Re: ADVAITA-L: Raju100 at AOL.COM requested to join

Namaste.
Thank you for your response. I am really looking to associate with Sadhak of
Vedanta. I am interested in Advait Vedanta, I am very fascinated of the
philosophy of Yoga Basistha, It is one of my fevrate reading from sevrall
years. I also like to read about other scripture like Bhagbatam, Astra Bakra
Geeta, Guru Sankaracharya's teachings here and there have really encouraged
me in Advaita Vedanta. I like to read Bhagbat Geeta & Tulsi Ramayana. I have
respect & honour to all Masters of Advaita & Dwaita. I hope you will help me
to associate with your group of Sadhak. Thankyou.
Raju Chhatry.