ADMIN: Apologies

Wed Apr 8 12:47:49 CDT 1998

On Mon, 6 Apr 1998, Vaidya N. Sundaram wrote:

>  Here I will have to agree with Ravi. I have been trying to search the
> archives for popular topics using the search engine (which I might add is
> pretty good). There are

On reading your post I realized I didn't know off hand where the archives
were located.  So perhaps listserv could append some lines like this to
each post:

Before starting a new topic check to see if it hasn't already been
discussed at the list archive http://listserv.tamu.edu/archives/advaita-l.html

or something like that.  Along with a FAQ, this will be educational, help
stay on-topic and not place a burden on the list admins.