bhakti

Ravisha B K ravisha at TEIL.SOFT.NET
Sat Apr 11 11:14:34 CDT 1998

Dear Sir,

I agree strongly by your stand.

Infact I was also a member of the Dvaita list earlier.
Then it so happened I had to criticise some statements of Mr. Manish Tandon,
who maintains that list. Mr. Manish Tandon therefore went to the extent
of removing my name from the list.

I also do not consider that act as wrong, since each forum hasits own
goals and objectives.

Therefore I request members in the list not to take too much of the matter.
As said by Mr. Ravi there is obviuosly lots and lots of thinks to be
discussed within the purview of the list regulations.

Hari Om,
(RAVISHA B.K.)