Shakti Peetm

Chelluri at AOL.COM Chelluri at AOL.COM
Sun Aug 9 12:20:56 CDT 1998

                                               Om

Last year with the help of some  members on the list I was able to locate one
shakti peetam called Mahur where I am going next month to perform 13th homam.

I want to perform the 14th homam at a place called Pradumne where the
presiding diety is Sri Shrungala Devi.   Many say it is in Gujarat State.
Where exactly I dont know.   Appreciate anyone reading this message help post
the location.

Thanks                                                        Nagy