message to my friends

f. maiello egodust at DIGITAL.NET
Tue Aug 11 14:36:41 CDT 1998

Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:

> On Mon, 10 Aug 1998, f. maiello wrote:
>
> > As you well know, our goal, the paramarthika state, is beyond theories
> > and philosophies.  There are no answers because there are no questions
> > there--ontological, epistemological, or otherwise.
>
> But you're not there you're here.  So the situation there is irrelevant.

I beg to differ.  The situation "here" is irrelevent, if by "here" you
mean the world of illusion.  Being "there" is jnana swaroop; it is
automatically who and what we *are*, regardless of delusions of ajnana.
Such delusions of ignorance are a big trick, perpetrated by relative
mind judgments, such as the judgment that I am not "there" yet, or he
or she is not there yet.  BTW, how do you know *you're* not there?!
I say you are, because your thoughts that tell you you're not are
pure mithya.  Period.

The rest of rubbish deleted.  :-)

namaste