Information

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram msr at ISC.TAMU.EDU
Thu Aug 27 09:33:38 CDT 1998

namaste

For those who are interested in bhagavAn shrI ramaNa mahaR^iShi
and his teachings, following information will be of use to you.
For any additional information, please contact Dr. M. Giridhar at
giridhar at chemeng.iisc.ernet.in

With respects,
Ravi

-------- <forwarded message from Dr. M. Giridhar>-----------------------

I have just started a homepage on the Ramana Maharshi centre for learning
in Bangalore. The centre has several activities, but I am quite fond of the
monthly magazine it publishes. I have put the latest issue on the web. If
there is enough interest, I will request the center to allow me to publish
all the issues on the web. The home page address is

http://members.tripod.com/~rmclb/index.htm

If you have any suggestions, questions or willing to volunteer some of your
time, please let me know. I am also in the process of setting up a home
page for the RM ashram in TVmalai. It will take some more time, but I will
keep you updated.

namaste.