Women and vedaas

Ravi Mayavaram msr at REDDY20.TAMU.EDU
Wed Feb 18 11:11:49 CST 1998

On Wed, 18 Feb 1998, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:

> If you or someone you know gets a chance to go to India (or maybe a local
> priest can help you), you should get proper instruction in Sandhyavandana.
> It's a very important thing for a Brahman to know.
>
> --

namaskaaram

Thanks for your suggestion. In fact even I think that one should be
properly intiated to sandhya at a very young age. In fact my
upanayanam ceremony was promptly done when I was 10 years old.

But books are still useful to review, remember and relearn few things
which one might miss due to oversight at times.

Ravi
meenalochani paashamochani