Mahur

Chelluri at AOL.COM Chelluri at AOL.COM
Wed Feb 25 22:34:20 CST 1998

                                   Om Namah Chamundeswari
Namaste:

Mahur is one of the ashtadasa peetalu 18 devi temples in india.  Some time
back I posted this message and Sri Vidya responded saying it is near
Ahamadbad.  Later heard from others in India that it is near Pune Maharastra,
Adilabad, A.P., Warrangal A.P.  If any shakti diciples on this list know where
it is located please post it.  I have completed visiting and performing Chandi
Homams at 12 shakti peetams, and I am planning to perform the 13th at Mahur.
Thanks.

Nagy