SELF

Chelluri Chelluri at AOL.COM
Sun Jan 4 19:17:06 CST 1998

                                     Brahmaiva Satyam
Namaste!

Thanks to sada, Vidya and others whose postings helped me to devlop.....

Sada's statement that experience coupled with knowledge should lead one to...

I gained the knowlege from Upanishads, Masters, Swamis and Gurus... and I had
experience more than once by the grace of DEVI.

Knowledge coupled with experience should have made me a.........

NO! it did not happen and I am not expecting anything to happen!

Something is holding me.  I can not pinpoint what it is but I feel it is
"Reponsibilities"

Let me paint you a picture!   I have lot of debts, I have a daughter to be
educated and married and I have a son who needs guidance.  If I leave all
these reponsibities and devote 100% to brahman, people would say I am
irresponsible, a coward.

I have two alternatives.

1. Ignore the world, forget responsibilities and GO
2. Stay and discharge responsibilities.

What would one do under these circumastances?

Anybody Advise!
                                                      Nagy