Spiritual Progress

Vaidya N. Sundaram sundaram at ECN.PURDUE.EDU
Wed Jan 7 07:46:26 CST 1998

On Wed, 7 Jan 1998, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
> I would like to know more about this.  It seems highly improbable to me.

Namaste:
 I find from the above that Sri. jaldhar is basically inclined to think
that things are not considered equal, either now or ever before in the
past. I do not work on that assumption. All things considered,
"improbability" comes out as a synonym of disbelief. I cannot and do
not wish to try to make a believer out of a non-believer. However, just
for the sake of completeness, i will, within the next couple of weeks
post the address of the person I was referring to.

Cheers,
Vaidya.