The Vedas

MANTRALAURA at DELPHI.COM MANTRALAURA at DELPHI.COM
Sun Jan 11 22:12:14 CST 1998

Namaste Nagy,
  Everyone, men, women, and children, were expected
to chant the mantras when I visited the Gurukulam.  We
all attended the chanting classes and Swami Dayananda
conducted them.  We were not prohibited from anything,
only encouraged to participate.  Swami Dayananda always
treats everyone equally and refuses to judge anyone, even
AIDS patients who were there.  He only tried to help everyone
he met and showed love and compassion.  If he has changed
since I met him, I would be surprised because the other
swamis at the Gurukulam have also supported his teachings.
However, when he returns to this country, I will ask him
directly.

OM shaanti, shaanti, shaantiH

dhanyavaadaH,
  Mantralaura