maniiShaapa.Nchakam.h, Part 2

MANTRALAURA at DELPHI.COM MANTRALAURA at DELPHI.COM
Wed Jan 21 23:37:09 CST 1998

sarvebhyo namaH,
  Sorry if this is a duplicate, but I sent this earlier in
the day but did not see it in my mail.  Maybe it didn't
get through to the list:

  This is maniiShaapa.Nchakam.h, Part 2:

  kiM ga~Ngaambuni bimbite.ambaramaNau
chaNDaalavaaTiipayaH
  puure vaantaramasti kaa.NchanaghaTiimR^itkumbhayor-
vaambare |

  "Is there a great difference between the sun
reflected in the water of the Ganges and (that)
in the stream of water flowing in the slum area?
or (is there a difference between) the space in
the golden pot and that in the earther pot?"

(. . . to be continued . . .)

dhanyavaadaH,
  Mantralaura