Pilgrimage to India (fwd)

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram msr at ISC.TAMU.EDU
Mon Jul 13 15:04:22 CDT 1998

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 03:54:45 -0400
From: Savithri Devaraj <sdevaraj at csc.com>
To: msr at reddy20.tamu.edu
Subject: Pilgrimage to India

Namaste,

This is not quite an advaita-related post, so i thought i 'll send it to
you.  If you see it fit for the list, you can mail it there, else you
can let me know and just discard it.

I 'll be on a 5 week visit to India (Bangalore).  I would like to take
this opportunity to further my spiritual enquiry in any small way.  I
will be visiting Sringeri for a couple of days and Tiruvannamalai for a
couple of days.  I also intend to meet Sri Satya Sai Baba.  Does any one
know of other Gurus/jivanamuktas around Bangalore?  I will leave on
Wednesday, July 15th.

I can also be of some small service if any of you want me to get a book
or information from the above mentioned places.

Om namah ShivAya

Savithri