Garland of Sacred Knowledge, Pt. 7

MANTRALAURA at DELPHI.COM MANTRALAURA at DELPHI.COM
Fri Mar 27 22:29:33 CST 1998

sarvebhyo namaH,
  Here are shloka(s) thirteen and fourteen
of Continuous Garland of Sacred Knowledge:

  dvaMdvaadisaakShiruupo.aham.h
achalo.ahaM sanaatanaH |
  sarvasaakShisvaruupo.aham.h
ahamevaahamavyayaH || 13 ||

  "I am of the nature of witnessing pairs of
opposites (happiness and misery, heat and
cold, etc.), I am motionless (immoveable),
I am eternal. I am of the nature of witnessing
all (everyone, everything). I am indeed That.
I am imperishable." (13)

  praj~naanaghana evaaham.h
vij~naanaghana eva cha ||
  akartaahamabhoktaaham.h
ahamevaahamavyayaH || 14 ||

  "I am truly nothing but intelligence and
pure knowledge. I am a non-doer (inactive),
I am a non-user (non-enjoyer). I am indeed
That. I am imperishable." (14)

OM shaantiH shaantiH shaantiH

dhanyavaadaH,
  Mantralaura