Some frequently asked questions

Ravi Mayavaram msr at REDDY20.TAMU.EDU
Tue May 5 09:36:43 CDT 1998

There are two ways to access the archives. Easiest way is to use the
WWW interface. To do that point your Web browser to
http://listserv.tamu.edu/archives/advaita-l.html
This interface is very nice and has good search engine.

The second method is to use the GET command. This method is very
useful when you want download the messages say for a month and print
them. For this send a mail to listserv at listserv.tamu.edu and in the
body of the message

INDEX ADVAITA-L

As a response to this LISTSERV will return you the index of all the
files. The archives is in weekly format. Say I want to get the file
LOG9605C ( 3rd week of 5th month of 1996). Then send a mail to
listserv at listserv.tamu.edu with the body of the message containing

GET ADVAITA-L LOG9605C

NOTE:

Once I complete all the FAQs, I will compile them together and post it
on regular basis. I am yet to learn the way to use th BOTTOM_BANNER
and AUTO-POSTING etc. I will slowly implement those as well.

Ravi
"bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam"