Sadhana

Ravi Mayavaram msr at REDDY20.TAMU.EDU
Wed May 6 15:35:45 CDT 1998

On Wed, 6 May 1998, Vaidya N. Sundaram wrote:

>Namaskarams Ravi.
> Unfortunately I have but a very brief introduction to Sanskrit. I'd
>really appreciate it very much for the English translation also. Please
>do try and find time to write the translation also.
>
>Thanks you very much.
>Cheers,
>Vaidya.

namaskAram

I am sorry. I will try to include what I think as the translation of
the text. I also know very little (next to nothing) saMskR^itam, but
familiarity with lot of words through repeated aquaintance and use,
help me to understand the text to some extent.

I thought you had access to Sringeri shankarAcharya's bhAshyam,
which is considered as the _best_. In fact I wanted to know what His
Holiness thought about these verses. If you have time, why dont you
post that to the list (atleast briefly).

with respects,
Ravi