Sadhana

Tue May 12 14:17:24 CDT 1998

On Wed, 6 May 1998, Ravi Mayavaram wrote:

> On Tue, 5 May 1998, john grimes wrote:

> Of course, I should add that, many mUDhAtmas like me, throw away all
> these God given advantages and seek trivial things like certificates
> and money. As shankara says, it is like a suicide.

The beauty of our varnashrama dharma is that even the person enmeshed in
worldly life can make some spiritual progress.  Believe me I know how hard
it can be but I still find some time for my Sanskrit study.  You are a
devout bhakta and you are taking the time to read and discuss.  That's all
one can ask for.  The rest will come in due time.