your mail

Ravisankar Mayavaram msr at ISC.TAMU.EDU
Thu Oct 22 11:47:18 CDT 1998

On Thu, 22 Oct 1998, Giridhar wrote:

> namaste. Questions can be addressed to shri jayendra sarasvati by email !
> Look at http://www.starteller.com/voice.htm
> Of course, the questions will be then become public. One can also write to
> them in the Kanchi math (or thro' the website http://www.kamakoti.org) and
> ask for personal answers.

namaste Giri

I checked with the maintainer of the list (who is in Delhi, I
guess) few weeks back. He suggested to me that best is to write
in saMskR^itam. If the questions are addressed in saMskR^itam,
then periyava will directly read and reply it seems. Otherwise,
the answer will be told to one of the attendants and they will
write the reply. If not in saMskR^itam, thamizh the next choice
(probably telugu also).

Thanks for the pointer to starteller site.

With respects,
Ravi