New member introduction: shrI Neeraj Gupta

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram msr at ISC.TAMU.EDU
Wed Sep 2 20:55:52 CDT 1998

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 20:07:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: Neeraj Gupta <harsoria at yahoo.com>
To: "Ravisankar S. Mayavaram" <msr at isc.tamu.edu>
Subject: Re: your mail

Namaskar!

Thank you for your mail.

My name is Neeraj Gupta, I am an Engineering Graduate currently doing
a post-graduate diploma in management at the Indian Institute of
Management, Calcutta. I belong to the city of Chandigarh.

I have a keen interest in philosophy, particularly classical Indian
Philosophy, particularly Classical Indian Philosophy. I got the
address of your web site while browsing on the net for the same topic.

Though I am quite open to the various schools of thought of Indian
Philosphy, and the interpretations of various thinkers, I am
particularly impressed by the philosophy of the advaita vedanta, even
though I have only a rudiementary knowledge of it. I am slightly
familiar with the Brahma Sutra Bhasya, and this is the main basis of
my interest.

Please send me more details about the activities of Advaita-L.

Neeraj Gupta