New member introduction: shrI Guy Werlings

Guy Werlings guy.werlings at WANADOO.FR
Fri Sep 4 11:55:17 CDT 1998

namaste !

> Just noticing an error in my introduction, which I prefer to correct to
> be accurate :
>
> The text from V. Subrahmania Iyer included in the volume III of THE
> CULTURAL HERITAGE OF INDIA which I translated into French is
>  THE ESSENTIALS OF VEDANTA, and not MAN'S INTEREST

 MAN'S INTEREST IN PHILOSOPHY, which (by the way) I also translated was
 first published in 1936 by Messrs Allen and Unwin in "Contemporary
 Indian Philosophy" edited by S. Radhakrishnan and J.H. Muirhead in the
 Muirhead Library of Philosophy (4th impression in 1966 by S. CHAND &
 COMPANY LTD, New Delhi

 and also included in

 "the Philosophy of Truth or TATTVAGNANA" a collection of speeches and
 writings by Sri V.S.I.edited by Dr T.M.P. MAHADEVAN, Department of
 Philosophy, University of Madras, 1955 and published by Mrs RUKMANI
 KUPANNA "Sudharma", Rajagopalachari Road, Extension, SALEM.

 I remember having heard somewhere that a second of such a collection
 would have been published to complete the first one. Does anybody know
 about such a publication and if and where obtainable (unknown at
 amazon.com)?

Thanks for your help and regards

Guy