New member introduction: shrI Swami Atmananda

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram msr at ISC.TAMU.EDU
Mon Sep 7 10:22:25 CDT 1998

<introdcution>

Blessed Self,

Hari om !  Hari om !

It is indeed nice to know about the Advaita Vedanta Mailng List. I am a
desciple of Swami Chinmayananda and run an organisation called Vedanta
Mission, whose objective is to propogate Advaita Vedanta as propounded
by Adi Sankara. VM is active in Central & Western part of India. I would
be pleased to know about the various activities of different people in
this field, and would love to further this cause in any way I could. We
have an Ashram called Vedanta Ashram at Indore in MP which runs a
Gurukula to teach Prasthana Trayi to mumukshoos.

We have just got a Home Page on Vedanta Mission with all the details
about our organisation & its teachers etc., and have also started a
monthly Newsletter called Vedanta Sandesh, which is sent free by e-mail.
I am attaching a copy of the Sept issue of Vedanta Sandesh for your
information. The URL of our Home Page is also being sent alongwith.
Please do visit our Page and leave your remarks. I will be also pleased
to know your reactions on our Newsletter.

With lots of love & om,

Thy own Self,

Swami Atmananda20

http://members.tripod.com/~vedantamission/index.html

---------
Note: I have removed the HTML attachment, as HTML formatted mail
will affect the archives.
Ravi