New member introduction: shrI M.M.Sudan

Ravi msr at COMCO.COM
Sun Apr 18 11:04:35 CDT 1999

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 20:05:19 +0530
From: mmsudan <mmsudan at bol.net.in>
To: msr at isc.tamu.edu
Subject: Re: Brief introduction

Namaste,

As desired a brief introduction about my self.

I am a north Indian Brahmin born at New Delhi in July 1951(Though my parents
belong to Poonch city in Kashmir, that part of Kashmir presently in
occupation of Pakistan) My father is a Priest at a temple in New Delhi. I am
a professional Advocate practicing at Delhi High Court since 1975. Coming
from a religious background I have deep inclination in study of scriptures.
Advaita Vedanta attracted me from early childhood and in my own humble way I
have tried to understand this philosophy. Swami
Vivekananda has great influence on me. I had a good fortune to read complete
works of Swami Vivekananda.  I am keen to participate in the list with a
desire to learn more about practical aspects of Advaita Vedanta to be
followed in the present state of life when the whole society seems to be
heading towards materialistic consumerism.

M.M.SUDAN
    ADVOCATE
18-LAWYERS CHAMBER,
DELHI HIGH COURT,