Selections from the advaita-siddhi - 1 (correction)

Mon Aug 9 22:26:39 CDT 1999

On Mon, 9 Aug 1999, Anand V. Hudli wrote:

> On Mon, 9 Aug 1999 14:24:58 -0400, Anand V. Hudli <anandhudli at HOTMAIL.COM>
> wrote:
>
>  Shankara Mishra, author of "bheda-ratna" is an interesting man.
>  He first wrote a commentary on the shrIharshha's khaNDana-khaNDakhAdya
>  called "shAnkarI." Later, he wrote the "bheda-ratna" criticizing
>  the khaNDana-khaNDakhAdya.

He is not the only tarkika to be intrigued by this work.  My copy contains
the commentary of Raghunatha Shiromani.  This goes to show how the great
acharyas of our tradition have not interpreted mysticism to mean a retreat
from rationality.