Further to curiosity of Sri Jaladharji

Vivekananda Centre vivekananda at BTINTERNET.COM
Wed Feb 24 06:12:11 CST 1999

Namaste and pranams

I missed Sri Jaladharji yesterday.
He is curious about my 'ego' and spirit of learning.
I suspect he is still very angry with me.
I did acknowledge the contributions of various people on the list for helping in our discussions.
Perhaps I forgot to acknowledge his contribution. I can say with all honesty that the use of train timetables - algebra to work out when the trains between London and Manchester will meet is the most unique example I have ever come across to help in understanding the relationship between maya and brahman. I just pray that the trains are on different tracks. Otherwise algebra or no algebra - I do not want the trains to meet.

pranams
jay
Vivekananda Centre London