New member Introduction: Sri Praveen Kumar Tiwari

Vaidya Sundaram Vaidya_Sundaram at I2.COM
Tue Jul 27 10:39:41 CDT 1999

------- Forwarded by Vaidya Sundaram on 07/27/99 10:38 AM -------

Pranams !

Thank you very much for adding me to Advaita-L. Please find below my
introduction.

Introduction

Name : Praveen Kumar Tiwari

Place of birth : Allahabad, U.P. , India.

Profession: Software engineer
Presently working with ICT Automatisering, Netherlands as a software
engineer.

Qualification: M.Sc. (Computer Science)

I have been associated with Chinmaya Mission for the past 10 years and hence
got the opportunity to know about Sri Sankara, His philosophy and work. I
have studied few prakarana granthas by Sri Sankara besides little
familiarity with His commentaries on Geeta and Upanishads. I am deeply
impressed by the advaita vedanta and the realized masters like Sri Ramana
Maharshi and Sri Nisargadutta Maharaj alongwith the masters in the order of
Sri Sankara.