ADMIN: Apology

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram msr at COMCO.COM
Thu Oct 7 16:27:53 CDT 1999

namaste

Due to some DNS problems, the Listserv having failed to deliver
the postings, thought the addresses were incorrect and deleted
most of them from the data base. Because of this, we had to
restore from a backup we had.

THERE WILL SOME INCONSISTENCIES
have added you inadvertently. We are sorry. We will delete your
address, if can send us an e-mail.

3) If you are reading this from our WWW archives, you might
notice that you are not receiving posts from advaita-L, but some
how archives has the latest posts. This means, we have not added
you back. Please do contact us again, we will add you immediately
to the list database.

Again we are sorry for this error.

Sincerely,
Ravi