New member introduction: shrI Arun Ramamoorthy

Ravi msr at COMCO.COM
Sat Oct 23 14:42:27 CDT 1999

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 13:52:41 PDT
From: Arun Ramamoorthy <aramamoorthy at hotmail.com>
To: msr at comco.com
Subject: Re:

Here is my introduction

Namaste,

Thanks for enrolling me in the list.  I am an engineering working in the
US.I am not very knowledgeable in the philosophy of Advaita Vedanta and
would like to have the opportunity of interacting with people who know about
this and can shed some light on similar topics. I have been involved with
Chinmaya Mission where we had discussions on the Bhagavada Gita.

Hari Om.

Arun

--
bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam