New Member Introduction: Anand Hari Ghalsasi

Mon Oct 25 20:41:16 CDT 1999

> I'm Anand Hari Ghalsasi.
>
> I follow "Advait" as explained By "Swamy Vivekanand".
>
> I may not like futile debates or propaganda,
> But will Definitely like to share experiences and
> interpretations about that single Truth.

You have only scratched the surface of Advaita Vedanta.  There are often
very good reasons for what seems like "futile debates and propoganda" and
you should investigate more deeply before dismissing such activities out
of hand.

Experiences can be misleading.  By themselves they mean nothing.  It is
only through using our mental powers we can make sense of our experiences
and that requires debates.  But hopefully not futile ones.

bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam

Help     : Email to listmaster at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
           SIGNOFF ADVAITA-L in the body.