Discussions on Advaita-L was (Re: New Member Introduction: An and Hari Ghalsasi)

Devendra Vyas dev_vyas74 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 26 23:46:41 CDT 1999

well said ananda hari ,i have the satisfaction that at least someone has
understood me correctly,don't feel sorry for speaking the truth,with best
wishes-devendra.